Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why "My" Blueflash?

It is "My" blueflash, because it is very personally my own, unique to me, my life, my past, my pathways.

Just as it is "Your" blueflash.....it must be unique to each of us.....

You need to find it alone, just like you were in a group of mountain climbers in a blinding snow....separated from each other....together, yet you must trust each step, keep moving upwards to the top of the mountain....no one can do it for you....it can be a chillingly lonely affair....we seek each others warmth, but we must draw from our own deep spirit of fire within...

So, we are not alone in the journey. In fact, it is others who give us the gifts of insight, tools, and signposts along the way....it always comes in from 90 degree angles, remember?

Messengers, angels, agents, mysterious messages from the internet that do not have a traceable author, yet are directed to our heart...

OK, now it is starting to make sense....blue flash living, seeking means looking to the side....sending out signal beacons....looking for agents...

MY blueflssh....YOUR blueflash....we are alone in one. We reach the top of the mountain and see we are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment