Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Many BlueFlashes?

Are we supposed to have just one? My answer: NO! We may have several...one may lead to another. Remember, Sir Edmund Hillary was first to climb Everest. That was his greatest achievement, everyone thought....he said otherwise. He said that through doing this he discovered the Sherpa people and then devoted the rest of his life to helping them. That, he said was his greatest achievement!

I think I found my Blue Flash at age 42...saw the vision of CIBU, then spent the time since then building it. It has been overall great in my life. Everything came together. It provides me new things, energy, everything I could hope for. It is not Paradise. Remember, Paradise is a lie...it is the way we want to think of things, people, places.....the truth is what we actually have and love today.

My life has down days, and crashes, too. But overall, it is a huge gift. But it leads on to new venues, even for me....like Hillary, I too have my Sherpas....it is the people who I have helped to come here and have this experience, not the university blackboards, walls, books.....it is that we all brought over 3000 people from 80 + countries here and made them lifetime friends....and some few of them I have helped find their path to the blue flash....

There may be more out there for all of us, and me too! Life is rich with surprises, some of them very good to great.....it never stops....

Blue light is the rerest one in the prism of light. It is rerely seen by the naked eye. It is looked for, just beyone where the green flash takes place on the prism....

But, blue, wow what a color....light blue....it says hope, faith, new things, and Good Morning...

Good Morning, San Diego sunrise. The coffee smells good at 719am....I am up and ready for a great day.....mid January in Southern California is the best place to be in America....in my world.....if you are already here, celebrate, if you are not yet here, come visit us! It may lead to some great surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment