Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Did I Ever Even Entertain the Idea in my 20's, 30's?

Flat out...NO! I was too busy having fun with exploring life, my boundries and what was out there.....looking back....it was not possible....to be serious....to do anything but explore....

And did I explore! Everything....jobs....bnking was 2 years....it just did not fit....teaching public schools....one year....fun but not long term.....family company....scary....I saw everyone going to grad school....it was time...i was 23...wandered back to my professor at Penn....he remembered me and took me tolunch in the Penn Faculty Club just to help me sort out the options...Prof. Richard Rowan....he recommended Cornell, the best. I had a marginal chance. He was willing to write a letter....it made all the difference....

Cornell was truly home 5 years....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment