Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Brand New Country: Turkey

For me, this my first day in this great country Turkey. I am quite lucky to have a colleague from here who is my guide and support for CIBU's College agenda---to attract more students to our college than others!

But, wow, Istanbul...what a beautiful city...reminds me of Sydney...port city for sure, International... but here now in winter, it is a wonderland...culture, people, food...deep talks with locals about the future....

Careers are visualized in one day....with the help of others....that is the blue flash....

What the connection? Maybe here it took place for me and some others in the typical (research-based) situation....off the work site with others you love and trust....

Some parts of a vision crystalized, other parts still in motion....

It is very wonderful to play the part of bringing people to their destiny...it is the gift of the giver....

Some great folks at the dinner table, by accident, (AGAIN, OF COURSE!!!!)....maybe will play a part out in our future...

I guess blue flashes can happen in small doses....maybe I need to correct my theory...it is not always an epiphony (the research says it is about 30% epiphony)......thus the aggregating of a few seminal experiences and people and mentors in the small window of time....that seems to be the formula....

It is also about being away from desks and the workplace...

It is for each of us quite personal....I don't mean to prescribe a formula...but it is a series of definite personal experiences, concrete in clarity....

More to come.............
As Always......

No comments:

Post a Comment