Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blahs are part of Life!

Several days ago I wrote a piece when things seemed gloomy. That is part of life, even after the Blue Flash! I am nearly 20 years into living my Blue Flash and every day is not the same. Some are super high days, others there are downers.

Paradise is a lie. It is the way we may want to think of people and things and places, but the truth is what we have today....who we love today, and the things we are dealing with today, some great, some not full of too much hope, but they are real.

Blue Flash living is real. It is not Paradise, but you have found your purpose and who ever said it would be a readiant day every day? No way.

I live in this great place. We have built CIBU. It has new energy. The beat is good, very good. I am human, so I will have my seasons.

It is 8am now, sunny, blue sky, the mountains to the East are sharp and clear, my coffee is ready....Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment