Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How it all got started.....

It was 1988. I was lost. All this education. In my early fourties....what in the hell was I going to do with myself. I had been the professor, entrepreneur, consultant, administrator....nothing congealed...nothing made sense...halfway thru my life and the feeling that I still had no clue where I was headed....or if my life would make sense....or if I would create anything on the planet....just having a good time and being a passenger was not enough for me....

Pain....not like a toothache, but there....

One night I saw it come together and it was like a picture on the ceiling (I was lying in bed).....there were people in it....everything in my life made sense, all of a sudden. How did I get there? To be continued....the BLUE FLASH had hit my life, and the next morning I felt different....it was the turning point. I am lucky it happened with half my life left....

No comments:

Post a Comment