Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Time CLARIFICATION

I just noticed some others who have used the blue flash concept.

Let me just humbly clarify:

1. I am not a mystical, transformational ego-personality with a single name like 'Moses'

2. I am a flawed human, happens to have high credentials (Wharton '68, Cornell Ph.D.'75) and have been in main line education for my career, including founder and President of CIBU, the accredited California International Business University...www.cibu.edu

3. I am not looking for followers, or movements or transformational shift people...
just real folks who are trying to figure out what to do with themselves on this thing called 'Life"

4. There are no religious, paid memberships or other stuff of that sort...

5. I do not and will not do retreats for hundreds of people, or thousands of people in far off places to walk on fire, walk on water or walk on others...

6. I am of the belief that one persona at a time, slowly, surely, every day, every way, we are doing our best

7. Knowing that, I know we make mistakes of culture and sometimes these are so huge we later realize they ruin what we treasure

8. This blog is dedicated to scholarly, intellectual, spiritual committment...to the idea of seeking consciously our life purpose. One at a time, with great understanding of individuality and culture...and with humility

9. This is not pushing a cause, religious, political or esoteric....just for real folks wanting to get their destiny coordinates....

10. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment