Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, March 4, 2010

...before the BlueFlash....we all burn....

OK, here is one for the ages....it is about all of us...one time or another....

Before I go on....let me state that I will do my best to disguise the real, the innocent....from my commentary, my chronology.......

I will do my creative best to disguise, yet preserve, the quintessential identities....of people, organizations....
....in the absolute tenet of belief that we are always, all of us, all of the time, doing the best we know how....

His name is Marco.  He works at the bar and restaurant in a European country from which he derives his heritage...

I got to know him over the last year or so, when I visited his restaurant/bar station in one of the hotels I stay in Europe...

...he told me of his life...his new relationship with a prospective wife in the north...he still spends time with his kids here in the city.....

...as I have know him, we have shared much, across the bar....across life...

...I know his track....I have walked his shoes.....but, as a friend, I just always listened...
...recently, he had the occasion to listen to my track....as a friend...

He will be quitting soon.  Leaving this place where I have known him.  OK, very well, in fact, YES, firts step onward to the blueflash...

Some of us deeply need to burn out and up where we are, before we can possibly kick up and move on...

Blue flash?  I went through deep ..discussions with Marco....

     like, where should I now go...
            who is my important...mentor, friend, next connection...it is pure faith in his case...
            what signals can I grasp...?
same questions...

Some time ago, for me....

Yet, it happens every day, we ask these....same questions...

Marco will be moving on.  He is truly burned out, job, boss, organization, company, all... here where I got to know this friend....its OK...its life....

..Everybody is moving on.....on the river of life... away from pain...on toward life and new spirit...

When we burn out, we must, sooner or later, move on....we leave friends....some stay with us, some we lose....but we must move on down the River of Life...

I hope to see Marco again.  I think maybe not...hope I am wrong...

That is OK....It is now part of what I understand....

We all must seek our next paradise...or reality....

It will be OK...

I have been here before...we are all doing the best we can to figure out what we are supposed to do...

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment