Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Anatomy...Get Ready for the Whiteflash and Pinkflash!

It occurs to me, I am on a roll describing the inner workings of what are the four great flashes of life.

Greenflash, blueflash done, two to go....the really difficult ones.

Whiteflash will be next...it will be a joy to write and share...because it is the Good News!
It is about the ultimate wakeup call!  It confirms we are not alone.  When you deeply realize that, and I mean really deep, you are never alone....you can ask for help.

The most tortuous of all for me to lay out will be the Anatomy of the Pinkflash....the grand attempt on my part to explain what, why, who and when of the romantic moments in our lives.  It is tough for me because this one is where I have had the greatest of moments and the worst of pain....the super high extasy and the crash and burn pain and  loss...

I joked with my students last year.  I said I want my book to be such a success, that I will be on Oprah, meaning on the Oprah Winfrey show...that means your book is a great success.  Some heard me saying I want my book to be an "opera"....and they are serious to this day....they want this turned into an opera....
....aside from the singing,which I will never do.....the idea is not a bad one.  After all, the four flashes have all the incredible drama of opera....especially romantic love....

Therefore, as I share my own deepest stories in my life of the flash moments, I will withhold my ultimate stories of my own life with the pinkflashes of romantic love.....until the moment when I would have the splendid chance to tell these stories on the Oprah show....if I make that goal, then I will lay bare my soul and share what I heve felt as my highest mountains and my deepest valleys of love...given the liklihood that I will not join Dr. Phil as Dr. Mike on Oprah, I think I am pretty safe....

Pinkflash anatomy will be a very difficult chapter for me to write, even though I will hold back....
I have a feeling my friends and readers will understand this one....there is no one in the universe, it is my deepest conviction, who has not felt the extasy of pinkflash romance and love for another....

Buckle your seatbelts....

No comments:

Post a Comment