Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Friday, February 26, 2010

Send a wish to Amy...

Last New Years' Eve, I picked up the Pittsburgh Post Gazette newspaper. There was Amy Ambrusco with her story of 2009....her losing her two young children in a senseless auto accident. She is blogging from her heart and soul and it hit me very hard....the press has also noticed what a big thing this blog is in her life in working out her grief....

The inner workings and inner wordings and inner life of Amy were engrossing...I started my blog "myblueflash.blogspot.com" that very night on Amy's inspiration that I received....she gets lots of friends and strangers giving support and now to a unique memorial to the beautiful two lost children...

I have sent some of my best words and feelings of support. It helps my strength to know Amy this way, to see how she is getting up from being down...

Many, many around the country have also noticed and come into the circle of friends.
You will find the blog if you use Google and just put on 'callapitter"...get ready to get real....

Amy, you do lots for folks like me and friends...your strength takes us up, with you, not down...

Keep sharing and we will watch and help your path....
Mike from San Diego
PS You gave me the impetus to do my blog that next day..."myblueflash.blogspot.com"
:Like you, I use it late at night to work out of me my wishes and peak moments I see around me....in everyday life...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment