Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Monday, February 8, 2010

Whiteflash Experiences

The Whiteflash happens once in a while or once in a lifetime. We don't know why, or when...it is about those moments when we actually may believe that we are reveiving a gift from God, Creator, or sacred places. The gift may be a message, a messenger, or an event that is the answer to a deep plea or prayer for help...

It is a wake-up call.

It shakes you to your roots.

You say after it happens, "there are no accidents"....something out of the normal just happened.

What I do know, is that when it has happened in my life, I had made myself clear that I needed help. I had asked for assistance.

In one case, I made a promise that if I would get help, I would return it, somewhere, sometime, from my heart. That is what I have called "The Promise". It binds us to our source and may be a transaction beyond our human understanding.

Requests for assistance vary in nature. Some are for others. Some are deeply for ourselves. I cannot judge, except to say, in my life, I have something more in favor of asking for others than for myself. I may be wrong here, but that is just my own take on the nature of The Promise and gifts which may come.

An exciting flash is when things just magically seem to happen...like messengers showing up....uninvited...surprise...guess who is here!!!

These moments cannot be controlled, steered, planned, photographed, recorded, or stopped in motion...their force is just too strong....the wind is too great...the gift too needed to be put aside.

White, because, white is the color of God, the source of life and death as well. It signifies pure light, truth and sacred, crackling air...

It is mostly good in nature, but it is truly the sound and light of our higher power showing us a path in the darkness....

More of my own stories to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment