Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Saturday, February 13, 2010

What I See in You: For All Valentines...

Happy Valentine's Day from Taiwan! Yes, it is universal, maybe worldwide now...the day that we celebrate the romance in our lives...pink sparks and pinkflashes in high gear!

So here is my offering of a poem for all those who love someone special on this day...

It took place between Romeo and Juliet, but was never released until now....

Juliet: Romeo, so what do you see in me? I am just ordinary...like a bee
I have won no beauty pageants...can't you see...
I am even quite nervous, sometimes quite contrary...

Romeo: Juliet, you ask...what do I see in you?
Let me tell you I see your eyes, but your eyes I look through...
And I see your inner beauty...which is so true...

Juliet: Romeo, what I see in you...
Is what you see in me...
It is so deep, forever like the sea...


The pinkflashes in our lives are moments when we realize our deep closeness and passion for a loved one. I have come to believe it is not outer beauty that is the important part. It is what we see just inside the other person we are loving....we look not at their eyes, we look through their eyes and see their true heart and soul.

We see their outer beauty and it is real. We see their movement and it is at home with our own...we get to know their culture and "demographics", and it may be far from ours.....

But, this is the person who we see deeply beyond their eyes...and they see into us as deeply...when that happens the music plays....we dance....and we see the face we love....so look into their eyes...see what you may see...you will know if this is the face that touches you...the face you will touch...its the magic of inner beauty and hearts that are close...

It is the essence of our moments of the Pinkflash...
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment