Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Seoul, Heart, Mind, Body....

Seoul.  Landed here this evening.  Right smack in the middle of the G20 summit...feels like Bourne Conspiracy all over again...Paris East!

I didn't pick this time to be here, just like last year when I was here, it was the worst of times to pick to be here.  Yet, I did pick it, I mean, I planned the trip, just did not hear from my G20 buddies that they would be here too.  The hotel lobby is so colorful.  The dresses, the national dress of so many exotic nations....wow!
I guess I am glad I picked this time.

Then, it reminds me, I think I want to rename my home city to Haart, and find a vacation place that might be called Mynd.  And find a gym or workout place that would be known as Boddy.  I mean, then we would have it all....Seoul, Haart, Mynd, and Boddy...what a connection.

On the serious side, this city is amazing.....the design center of the universe.  Seoul....soul....our deepest place ever...where we know we are truly at our deepest...our soul.....can you imagine living in a great city where that word every day reminded you of what we are working on...

It's nice to be back to soul, I mean Seoul...of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment