Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Monday, November 22, 2010

Message of Thanksgiving...!

A tough love message of Thanksgiving...for those who run...
....and those we want to reach, but we cannot..

If you hate me....I am truly sorry...
If you remember me....I am with you....
If you understand me...I know you...

If you see my heart...I see yours too...
If you wish to thank me....I just want to thank you, too...

But if you want to love me....
Then, I say,...I love you too...

And....if you want to love life....
...more important...
I love it with you....
...we see it as two....through...
....one window....

If you want to thank someone...do so....
...But the best Thanksgiving is to just....
......to be it with you....
.....and for you to be it with you....

.....deep down....

Greet the sunrise and smell the coffee and have a fresh morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment