Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Analytics and Some Hunches

Google has this great tool that tells you how many and where and when and how long your hits are....Google Analytics...

Fascinating.  This blog has 22 countries following it....some I have no connection with...
The greatest single concentration of the blog's popularity is Los Angeles....it is huge...

The more I write, the more hits come, but the more I write about "love", the more sustained are the hits....
I guess a lot of interest out there in love...

Second topic of interest is career destiny and finding it....I always knew that would happen....

When I hit deep about serendipity and the role it plays in lives, people write back to me....from places I could never imagine....

The best news is that my best feedback is from people whose opinion I would just treasure it from...so that feels good...

Here is an interesting one...of all countries, people in the Netherlands stay on the blog much longer than anyone else....don't know why, thou I suppose I should, I have lived there....maybe it is because the Dutch are philosophical at heart....

In Asia, Korean hits are few but also longest...

France and Germany vie for second, but I believe that is because we have so many student connections there...

Some days, the curve rockets high and I don't know why....other days it crashes....

Tuesdays are the heaviest traffic....second are Fridays....

In the book just released, career stuff (Blueflash) occupied the most pages....second was love stuff (Pinkflash)....shortest chapter was Nature (Greenflash)....I guess I am not surprised at that either...what got me started, on the book, after all, was my passion about career destiny....

My surprise was in how much I had to say, and said about love and romance.  I dealt with stuff there people have a hard time with.....but it needed to come out...

Its fun to play with analytics and hunches.

I wecome any comments from you my reader, especially the folks from Los Angeles....how in the world did you hear of this blog....that would be cool to know...

I also welcome any topics you want me to write about.....by the way, my most frequest question at my speeches is "how do I find my Blueflash?"  Not surprised.  My answer always disappoints the questioner....I just say, "You can't!...It comes to you...someone will bring it...probably from the side....so be ready to see it....it happens fast...."

It's like music...Ahhh, the best friend, that came into our life....remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment