Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Monday, May 24, 2010

I Missed a Tiger

I missed a tiger...in the night...
She vanished fast in full flight...
She showed such might...
And in her eyes such fright...

To this day, she haunts me so...
I do not know quite where to go
To find her in the night
Where we both met... in fright...

Now I and she are alone...
Whiteflash...my only hope...
We may meet with no home...
And this memory, we must cope......

I missed that tiger... she left so fast,
Knowing she is out there...
The present is full of the past...
Her eyes in me are sure to last...

To see her was not my ask...
To forget her is the impossible task...
She opened her eyes in the night
And thrilled my heart...forever in her grasp...

Tiger, tiger...out there in the night...
Appear, again, stay...do not take to flight...
For you and for me...
.... I hold you tight...

Tiger...

No comments:

Post a Comment