Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eastview in the Evening...Greenflash is Out There

It is 705pm, Saturday evening, Southern California, blue sky evening, very nice breezes...sun still very much on the hills to the East...pool waters warm in front of me...green lawn, roses blooming...you can smell the air...is there anywhere else that I could be that would give me the rush of being happy with my environment...this is my lucky home...it is a place where I feel OK...seeing these hills and the sun at this time of year...it feels so good...summer is here....Memorial Day is tomorrow.

Memorial Day to Americans is the beginning of summer.  Summer is a time for many of us when we just really unleash our souls and our energy with our friend Nature!

I look forward in the weeks ahead to showing a friend the big waves that roll, and roll underneath the pier at Oceanside.

The beach picnics at La Jolla.

Sunsets, maybe one good Greenflash a year, but one very good one from these beaches...

All you need is one to see....

....to believe...

Greenflash is there in every evening, like just now...

No comments:

Post a Comment