Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Friday, April 30, 2010

The Most Impatient, Impetuous, Discontented Soul I Ever Met....Me at 35!

OK, Dr. Mike....I want to find out, and I mean FAST, what I am supposed to do with my life....

OK, I am 25 and brilliant....

OK, I am getting a good education, have really bright professors and mentors...

OK, now, also I am really gorgeous/handsome (you pick), and I want to meet the right person, I mean RIGHT NOW PLEASE!...no delays...time is ticking and I need a serious date for the prom...

OK, so you said all these flashes would happen...so where are they?  Please Flash, hit me!!!

Well.......Dr. Mike has something to say.....

I love your spirit.

You are aware that this stuff is waiting for you..

You want it now because you like action, and you don't like boring nights...

You want it NOW!  I understand...
I want it for you too, just so you know....

But you and I have nothing to do with WHEN it will happen or come to you...

That is the nature of the Flash, White, Blue, Pink, even Green...you are aware, you can be looking...but there will be vast stretches when you hunger for it.........I was there too.

I do know it comes through others not us alone.  It comes when we maybe least expect it....

It comes in often from the side, not in front of you...

BUT, when it comes, look out, you will be blown over, you may never recover from the excitement, from the love,  from the passion....

That is just the way it is....

But don't lose the faith, it WILL happen...just be ready....

2 comments:

  1. It is very nice to see there are other people out there somewhere, ask the same questions like I do, my friends do... Seeking for the purpose of our life's... looking forward to get hit by our blue flashes!

    Thank you for sharing this.

    bt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tough part is that they just happen...its not like we can go and watch one!

    ReplyDelete