Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

48 Lives On.....

No sooner than I posted the final essay about my friend Ricky last night, than "click" into my email dropped an email from him.  It was a great note with pictures of Pandas....another amazing serendipity in my life in the last year...

BUT, wait a minute, I emailed Ricky back...."did you email me because you just saw what I wrote about our friendship...?"

No!  It was just an email he sent, normally in the course of the day, loving Pandas, thinking of my loving Pandas also....no connection...

I quickly told him of the blog essay I just posted....he came back quite amazed, yet unfazed....nothing is an accident any more....48 lives on...the number never changes for either of us...now the internet is alive with the sound of music.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment