Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, December 2, 2010

How Do We Know When We Have Just Said 'Hello'...?

Surprise...
Someone just woke us up...

New....
Awake...
Like morning...in the middle of the afternoon...

Where did you come from?
Why are you here?

From the city
Far or near?

More to come...
Don't know where from...

But, it is unmistakeablely clear....
I can see and hear...

You now have no fear...
"hello'....from right in here....

Cold hands....
Warm them here...
Have no fear....

I touch your hand...
It's very clear....

We are here...

We just said, I think, 'Hello'...
Cold city, warm tea....
Come inside...
I'll sit with you...
...if you sit with me....

...'excuse me, if I may say..."
..."Hello"

We knew each other long ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment