Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Friday, December 31, 2010

Electronic Love...Happy New Year...

181...according to this blog publisher....since last year at this time...I only ever tried for about 100...
...when you write from the heart...you cannot count exactly....

Most folks on this date 12/31  recount the thanks and memories of the past year and swear to new promises...

...I just want to go sideways, my favorite angle, to spot some thoughts for you, my friends...

This year...all electronic from the heart of you to the heart of me....

I saw my first grandchildren, cannot believe I am there, but yes...and they are beautiful twins!
Many new students from various countries came to our college....we welcome with our heart and minds
An Olympic US female swimmer is about to break the records of how fast in water....
A friend of the family from former times stays close to my heart...
A US Marine combat woman came to our staff...with heart...
A young Canadian artist who spoke like an adult about her life and art...
A Professor who is realizing his own career destiny within our community..
A new friend from Rotterdam, who opens our minds to a global alliance...
A mom who lost her children in an accident won my passion to write...one year ago tonite!
An artist out there won my heart not with her voice, but with her silence....

New friends...they all came somehow electronically, then in sight, then in touch...if it was ever real, it was real in words then in continual messages that mean real things, like..." I care"...we all want it to lead on to meaningful time spent...

We look at the smallest things and see our world...out there so huge...
...now, we look at the largest things, and we see...and we love....
.....the smallest things, the hairpin lost...the key found...the grains of a picture...
......our hand..our written word...our scripture....

Everything I have written in this last amazing year...is about my love for many of you.
It is what keeps me alive and going strong...
There is a flame that burns and will only grow....
....as we go on now...our best will flow...
.....the source is within us
.......and out there in a place... we can only hope to know....

Happy New Year!
11:17pm San Diego time  12/31/10....it has been one of the best years of my life...
....thank you!
......I really do look forward to a great and strong cup of coffee and seeing that warm sun in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment