Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Angry Heart...Beautiful Spirit

Here in Europe, one experiences amazing crosssroads of culture, pathways of life, spirit, heart and soul.

This young lady, of such youthful spirit and beauty, working hard in the restaurant I frequent, seemed so determined, so serious.  I asked her in a tableside moment if she was happy....she said a quick "yes"...but her look said "no"...

She later told me people all her life said she looked angry, but she said she was not....she looked at me, as someone who is asking, "do you really care".....

We all get beat up by bosses, parents, teachers all our life trying to prove we are OK.  Most of the time it is, if not OK....we are survivors....

This one, showed me real courage with her strong smile....she was all her life convincing people she is OK and not angry....the fact is, she has radiant qualities and could never be imagined as angry....unless, it came from places we all know are in our family treasure chest of life....

I told her, my question was only meant to compliment her....not bring anything but positive to what I saw was a joyful soul.  I hope I was understood.  It reminded me again....we share our friendship and our joy with someone's presence, and we just have to hope we may be understood....we try to do our best every day, in every way with who we are with....

We never know, unless we show ourselves caring first....then, we take our chances...

No comments:

Post a Comment