Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Monday, September 27, 2010

The Smell of Fresh Coffee...Eastern Sunrise...

So many friends have written about how I often sign off...
After a quite serious blog essay....usually written at night...into the night...

I speak of the warm greeting of the California sun....
Waking me, greeting me from the eastern horizon...

The fresh coffee smell in the air...
The crisp newspaper...

These moments are crisp...
...with freshness....

I chose to finish my two paintings in these morning moments.
Creative moments....
These moments are just mine....they are long treasured, still moments
When I can paint...just a few moments....all alone...with the morning sun...

It is great to wake, feel new, look East....see, and feel the morning sun....
California...wherever you and I are.....it is still the same...
We are alive with our senses and our creativity....these moments guarded, ours,
We greet the morning, a new day....and it nods its friendly greeting...
We feel it to our bones.....
....somewhere in the world....we want that we could share this moment with others...
.......this very crisp moment of a new day...
..........everything starts from here....welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment