Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Friday, September 10, 2010

Being Real in the City

You opened your heart...
Only to part.

Tea at the marketplace was so nice...its brew warmed me...
My name was there...and I stood back, walking on...with you...

The City.
City was long and lines were broad and thin
The art was within

Cold...the city again...
It kept me there...
...outside in

City so cold, far away...
Warm tea...
....here today

...except you...

Mornings so bright
...brings out the night...

City...heart of justice...
...open heart for more...

The place we met...
...the open door...

...except you...

...were waiting for more...

...and, I, am still...
       ...on this shore.

The warmth of that tea....well.

...you could say, it comforted me..

No comments:

Post a Comment