Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Putting It On the Line

Five people, all very different, have reached out and let me know something.....

One is a celebrity, amazing enough, who has just lost someone....cannot figure out what to do next....

One is a student who needs my attention to help him with his work....needs me to do what he cannot...

A third is an older woman, who has lost her loves, just has her older children....she wants me to help her be young again....

The fourth is a strong leader, who just wants my help to help someone else because I have what is needed best at this moment....

The last is a young stranger whose parent has been lost....she did not know where to go...she started running, and running, and I saw her,  and she looked back and ....so I was there for her....

All these people I did not ever know before.  They did not know me....until something happened.  Someone reached out....someone said something....someone asked....someone shared....someone took the risk....

And all this unlocked the puzzle for each one and me too.  The puzzle was silence.

Silence never speaks.  Silence makes us be lost.  In silence we are lost.

To be still, to listen....to watch and be quietly patient is golden.  To stay silent forever is the night.  It is the valley of darkness.  To break the dead silence is to give life, and to receive the morning sun.

For each of these five, I am now a friend, and we stand together and dance in the sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment