Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hands

Everything, nearly, is in our hands...

...a nail...
...a trail...
...a pen...
...asking when?...
...controls...
...for rocks and shouls....
...for hearts and souls...

...your life....
...your husband, or wife...

...your love...
...your release of a dove...

Nearly everything is through our hands....

...our art...
...and when we depart...

On these things we shall stand...
The whole story is in our hand....

I saw a scar there...
It was from your art, you said....
The pain came from somewhere...

Everything is in your hand...
I reach for it, and take a stand...

My surgeon, my barber
My artist, my friend,
Your grasp of me ...
Is beginning, is end...

We touch, we move...
Each play, each part..
Becomes the grand sign...
Of what is our heart.

From the deep blue sea,
To the ends of land....
I reach for you
With all I have...
....my hand.

1 comment: