Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Everything (Here) Is Connected...

Hay, Brazil, Japan, Taiwan, France, Canada, Denmark, Korea, Germany, China, Ireland, Australia...you guys, thanks for the greetings...let me know what you think of this, today's big message from here to you with love...

Did anybody out there see the moon and the planets all line up to form a cool new light out there?  This is a magical time for us all here to see out there...

Did anybody out there ever think with a special someone that years all of a sudden, turn into months, weeks, days and moments...you want to reach out and hug, but time and distance make it not happen...

What is time and distance?

One of my most cherished on the planet said to me..."Everything here is connected...."  That was about why we could not have dinner that night because the boss was also the boss' boss and also a mentor and also a true friend, and so was I,  but everybody needed to respect the whole...the whole planet seemed to me so small and I just wanted to steal away with my friend for a quiet dinner...it did not happen and it was not, I guess, supposed to....but I really want some times and places where everything is not connected....where I and my friend can have that dinner...

We are all brothers and sisters of the same family.  We all look to the same stars...we are all here, now...

....but, just please give me a few precious moments when things are not so all connected....I want to hold someone in the night...no one else but us knows....I want to tell a friend a deep true secret that will never be told....I want to see a deer, a tiger, a panda in the rain forest that only that one and I know....I want to go out to sea and be alone on the waves all alone, except for me and my Creator, whom I can talk to all alone...I want to experience my week all alone with my art....just to create...

Then, I want to be part of you all, part of our connected family, our trust, our group, team, our school, our nation...our world...we cannot ever be far away from our brothers and sisters...from each other...we will go away and come back, and go away again, and come back...

I realize now, I am forever connected to my community, of this planet, my nation, my city, my school, my family, my friends...forever...cannot ever leave...cherish, need this...cannot survive without...
And, I am committed in my life, from now on, to make sure to see and protect the best I can, a few moments, disconnected to everything else except what I love and cherish and maybe need a few times to be alone with...some loved ones...some secrets...some sacred discoveries in the forest, some hugs in the night...

...everything here and forever is connected....and maybe a few most precious moments will be just ours....
...for you and me...
...for you and yours....
...for me alone and you too...
...for you and me....you and me, just a few moments, all alone, to share this moment and no one else is ever connected to us....
...we know what that is...it is the universe...
...we are not alone, we cannot be...
...except for a few moments...a few precious moments...

1 comment: