Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Monday, August 9, 2010

A Nice Point in Time

Well, I was a little off in my hopes, but if the hoped-for always comes true, then what's left to hope for!
In the next day or two, the blog will hit 1000 visits...my goal was 100 blogs and 1000 visits from January 5, 2010 to July 1, 2010....OK...I am really happy, this is blog #110.  But, its about quality, not quantity, right?

Like in relationships, like in life-choices of what destiny to pick...right?  Quality.

But I have been saying here, it's not always up to us...we get served in life...we also choose....

This is sort of a milestone...so, let me recount some key discoveries made this year.....

This book, from this blog, gives us four great arenas of life, each one taking place numerous times in our whole life...

Events in each flash happen so fast, we may not understand until later if at all.  This will now be easier...we can recognize what is happening as it is happening.....or,let's hope so!

We are supposed to give back to our life here on planet Earth....that means our art within....and we should try to see and bring out the art in others...

We have each other and more....we are not alone...

Now, a friend asked me if I would be brave and mention more of the details of what happened to me this year...

Maybe someday, but, for now, I will say, lives touch other lives, and amazing change can happen...we can be reborn and feel new energy and creativity...trace it back and it started with someone....always starts with someone...unplanned,unexpected, we allow them into our mind and heart, and they do the same and we have new beginnings....

In the book, front and back pieces are quote sections from the song "There You'll Be",sung so well by Faith Hill....

Love is never, never, never lost.  "You're right there for me"...

No comments:

Post a Comment