Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Ultimate Acceptance

There is a new popular book out there on the market with ultimate letters of rejection.... letters that say "No!" Letters that say "Thanks, but no thanks...", letters after letters, and personal notes between friends and lovers that say "adieu", "another time"..."have a nice day", and even "have a nice life"....

That is popular, because we all need to feel the pain, in order to feel the love.  Maybe it is about people needing to appreciate that they have not yet received their letter of ultimate rejection....it is easy to laugh, even wince, at others' pain...and ever hope that we are still short of that final step that someone else we love and need might take...

"Dear John"...."Dear Jane"....letters.....everybody knows and most have got one light to heavy at one time or the other.  If it was not from a friend or love, it might have been from a parent, or even the parent of a love....

OK, now with that finally out of my and your system....let's consider the alternative...

"Dear_____, I know what I have put you through....I know it is hard to say...even for me to break the silence, but I want to be your friend again...."

"Dear_____, you are again in my Facebook Friend list...I acknowledge you....you have a chance...."

"Dear_____, I am pleased to inform you that you have gained acceptance at ___________...."

"OK, I am here, let's go again...."

"Break my face, kiss my butt, I still see your face and am OK....but don't yet call me...."

"Help me to reach out to you"...unspoken....

In our hearts, many of us live for these words, one way or another......ultimate acceptance...

Why do we keep each other at bay?  Don't we know we are only renting space temporarily on the planet? 

....ultimate acceptance.....many of us need that....many need unconditional love....many of us give that....we live, walk, talk, pray, teach, write, act, drive that script.....yet we still all need ultimate acceptance....

Because it is the absolute stark opposite of absolute rejection, that it may have the genesis of life and love....

Ultimate rejection is dark...faces no light, no hope, even from within....
        ....ultimate acceptance is light....morning....hope...heartbeat again....life....

No comments:

Post a Comment