Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, July 15, 2010

BlueFlash Dash....or Crash?

Well, it is so tough to find your life purpose, I know.  It was so for me.  Some remarkable people I know still, like me, struggle with the challenge of discovering their true clear vision life calling or destiny.  In fact, remarkable, successful people still searching.  Long, tough years, changing jobs, careers, geography.  I was there.  It is so tough and sometimes painful and empty feeling, that if you want to remain acceptable to your peers you may even disguise your true search and deny the fact that you really, really want to see your life themes come together in a singe focal point...after all, how easy is it for a 41 year old super educated, credentialed, achievement oriented person to even tell his or her best friend that there is this deep emptiness or vacuum inside, no center of gravity to career, no blue-sky on the horizon, no clear vision....it is damned hard.  That is one of the big reasons we don't hear so very much about the pain before the flash, if it comes at all.  Many have given up and think they are resigned at midlife to a settlement with destiny, not an ascent of the mountain, but a plateau.

Dash for it?  How can you, if you don't see where it goes?

What happened to me is that I allowed myself to stop fighting and go with the flow.  Then stuff started happening.  To my sides.  At 90 degree angles...the dash was over...the journey became a glidepath.  I had radar contact.  I was in sight of the airport...I saw it and it saw me...

There is no huge secret chemistry, alchemy or formula.  Just start noticing signals.  They are there.  Always are and will be.

My credo became "we are not alone".  We must put something back on the planet.  If we want, we must give first.  Dark turns to light.  We decide that love exists and matters.  We decide that "together again" is about everything that happens.  It is why we fly, drive, live, love and die.

My writings here have said we are able to pursue happiness clearly when we know about four great flash, fast-moving moments in life...its about seeing the sun on the water, never giving up on love, recognizing surprise, and allowing destiny to happen...

This is all about that we cannot do it alone.  We actually get signals....and we can see them.  They almost always come from the side.

At 30,000 feet up in airplanes as we jet over the land and oceans, or as we run and walk and stand on the soil, it is all ours to see this.  It is worth everything to try.  It is worth our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment