Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Monday, June 28, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago.  That is what it was.  I woke up.

I discovered and rediscovered my own energy for love, light, and the world all over again.  I found that art is in everybody.  And in me.

I realized so crystal clearly that we cannot foist or force change or miracles from within....it originates outside us, and we can learn to see the signals....

I have learned that I have a lion's heart and the eyes of a tiger...I must...I have no choice...

The four great flashes of life...the grid of life...are what brings us to the ultimate pursuit of happiness...not happiness itself as an end....happiness is a by-product of the great search.  And we are not, after all, alone.

I don't want to be alone.  I want to be in the arms of what and who love me and my spirit.  I want to cradle my love in that great spirit...and walk together...talk together...run together...have fun together...



....together again, and as one....

No comments:

Post a Comment