Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flash Attraction....No Distraction!


So, why debate it or split hairs?  Just grab the camera and go for the moment...

Since several days ago when this whole new idea hit me...to take pictures of people actually experiencing the flash...I have seen a few already...a few times I had the camera...I got it!  A few times the camera was just out of reach...one got by me...that's OK.

My colleague who knows this idea, grabbed the camera today and shot a few pics of me and a friend...she knew what we were looking for...she caught a few precious moments on film...


This proves something rather profound...she now knows this stuff as well as me...she knows what the flashes are and she sees them...she does not need to write 92 blog essays or do deep research on blueflash people and what happens like I have...she gets it after she and I discussed it for a while and she has thought about this...she went for the camera and got the moments...on film...as well as anybody could have...

This means a lot.  It means you think it, you shoot it, you got it....sacred nature, romance, unexplainable moments, clear-life purpose...green, pink, white, blue in a photo, flash...right here, right now...

Even when the camera is just out of reach, you see it, you got it....

Incredible thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment