Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Friday, January 21, 2011

Everybody Thought it Was Funny When I Said "Cute"

In fact, Sam's sister is downright cute.  Doesnt' matter if she has 70+ years.  She is high energy, attends to every detail.  Takes care greatly her husband and her brother Sam, my friend and me, his guest.  They made me feel very honored, yet they have other doctors in this family who are far more important than me.  They took us to a beautiful place for dinner, a true cultural landscape restaurant, south of Seoul.  The food was bountiful.  The warmth was amazing and the artictecture was fabulous.


Sam's sister was so much the organizer.  When we went home to their flat, she served tea and fruited persimmons, a natonal treasure.  She had fun being the cheerleader of this party.  I was so tired, I may have missed important flashes, but I got the whole picture....she is "cute" in any terms....she provided a motherly and fun spirit...this was one of the most beautiful dinners of my life.  Thanks, Sam and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment