Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Seoul...Asia

When I see passion in people of a country like Korea, even if it is passive-aggressive passion, it matters not to me.  It may not be the conflicting values at the surface, but the passion underneath...thus, I dedicate this, my August, 2011 voyage to Korea...

Passion...fashion...
The minite...the hour..
Can we shorten...the flour....
...baking...waking...

...Time, so fast....
Love...that lasts...

Rain, so long...
Sun, so strong...

Sun, you are me...
Your light set me free...

But your eyes...
Remind me...

and ...bring .....
...like tea...
....the life in we....

and,  always,

...you set me free...

No comments:

Post a Comment