Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strangers Who Ask Amazing Questions

In Korea recently, when I was having a great day seeing the countryside with a friend, a complete stranger greeted me and asked where I was from.  San Diego, I replied.  She then introduced her daughter who had recently graduated from SDSU with a MS degree in Marketing!  Amazing coincidence!  We talked a bit, knew some professors in common.  I introduced my friend to them.  It was all like we had known each other.  Yet we did not.  It all happened so fast, I never even learned the names of this amazing mother and daughter.  I just have a picture of them that's all.  I snapped it like we were all old friends....

It happened in minutes.  The woman asked me a few amazing questions, like it would have been great to talk more.  My friend and I went on our way and the day was splendid.  No less splendid for having met two "old friends" so fast, so deep, like it was supposed to happen.  Can I find them out there?  Probably not a chance.  One of those accidents?  Right?

No accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment