Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just a Personal Update...for Friends

I am taking a little time out from soulful writing, maybe you have noticed!

But, I want to say several things to my true friends out there and those whom I have yet to meet but may like what I write.

Thank you, friends, maybe my mates on "The Ship of Friends",  for tuning in to my writing these two years.  It will not stop, just I am taking a short pause.

The book is now out in print and we are working on the second edition, "The Ship of Friends"....

Maybe, it is more powerful than the last one, "The Four Great Flashes of Life"....

The same people and spirit of love powered me through this one as fiercely as the last...

The really cool thing about Amazon is that you can get the book really fast (just type in my name and the title) and cheaply for $9.99 per copy.  BUT, if you and I know each other, just let me know and I will send you a complimentary copy!

This past essay or two, I really got back into myself as a social commentator.  I guess I will always be able to bring up the spirit of JFK as if he were alive today, that real.  You see, I was just 14 through 17 for those years of our lives when he was what all of us wanted and needed as a hero, a President, a voice for our generation, whatever politics we ended up with.  It was a real time, a real feeling, a real American leader we nearly all believed in.  Then it was gone.  Robert tried to carry that same torch. I saw him in person at Penn, one month before he was taken away from us.

We are all touched by heroes, some time sooner or later.  On the political playing field, on the gridiron, the stadium field, the Olympic stand, or in other powerful places and times...with children, these heroes show their love....thanks to Jacques Lowe, Kennedy photographer, for this picture of JFK and his young daughter and Jackie....


I am taking my breath and happy to share this new book with friends....
At my time of life, passion is a true gift, and keeps me going....
Passion starts when we are young with inspiration....
JFK did that for me and for millions of people who still remember those days...
They are all around us....
Let me know what you think...your message is for me priceless....

Mike







No comments:

Post a Comment