Myblueflash.blogspot.com

We have one life to really live here now and love here now... let's find out the best of 'what, who, where, and how'...


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tiger...Again...I See You!

This is a Valentine's Day Wish to all loves....we are all like...
...tigers in the night....we see deep into the hearts of each other....

Tiger....
In the bush, I see you....
...wherever, true...

You see me...
Wherever could we be....

Or, have been, with you and me...

You see my eyes...
...shining in the night....
.....for you...
I see your eyes....shining...
.....ever true....

You dash away, and make me chase...
...with a rush to my heart....
In my mind, I chase you...love you...
....without any chance to ever to part...
....Tiger, you know, through the jungles of the night...
......you chase me...you see my heart...

Tiger, tiger, you are so true....
....without you....without you....

What is my chase?  What is my part?

Tiger....you are....dashing from tree to tree...
...from stone to stone....from ocean to ocean...
.....and in the skies of life....

Forever in my heart


Tiger, where are you.....forever shall be...
....Tiger, wherever you are...out there...
.......come to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment